A Dream To Win The Lottery & Dreaming Of Winning Numbers

I'm sure we've all done this at some point in our lives.  Dreaming about that big win.  Maybe it's not even through the lottery, but definitely the thought of suddenly being rich.  This thought is a very popular one and why so many get rich quick schemes still attract a lot of interest.

But big, easy money through the lottery is still one of the most attractive options for suddenly becoming rich.  I mean, it could happen to any one of us in an instant.  In no other way does becoming rich feel as instant as winning the lottery.  But beside all that this post is about the dream, the thought of winning the big lottery jackpot. What would you do with all that money? What kind of perfect life would you build for yourself, family, and friends?

I like to occasionally daydream about this scenario because it feels great and is a fun exercise to expand my mind and decide what I really find important.  But I also do it because I like the thought of suddenly becoming rich of course!

Do you dream of the winning numbers?  Have you won the lottery in your dreams?  I've won the lottery numerous times in my dreams.  Quite a few people have even written books about how to win the lottery through dreams!




>